Call for Papers para Special Issue da revista Partecipazione e conflitto dedicado a Britta Baumgarten (1975-2018) - "Bridging Social Movement Studies between Global North and South"
- Global perspectives in social movement studies;
- National and regional traditions in social movement research;
- New theoretical and epistemological discussions on conflict, participation, and social movements, particularly from or dialoguing with ‘Southern perspectives’;
- Southern challenges to established social movement studies;
- Entanglements and bridges between Northern and Southern social movement epistemologies, experiences and social/political practices;
- The spatial-temporal dimension of social movements and the differences between their Northern and Southern variants;
- Transnational arenas, spaces of convergence and social networks connecting North and South;
- Methodological concerns and potential innovations for social movement research between north and south.
- Submission of long abstracts: 1 October 2020 [Extended deadline]
- Communication of decision: November 2020
- Submission of full articles: January 2021
- Internal feedback: March 2021
- Resubmission: May 2021
- External peer-reviewed feedback: June 2021
- Submission of revised papers: September 2021
- Publication of the special issue: November 2021
→ Mais informação aqui.
Guya Accornero (Lisbon University Institute, Portugal)
Breno Bringel (State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)